This listing is for an STL file Bundle in a digital download format. An STL file is used with a 3D printer. NO physical item will be sent!
With this purchase you will receive the cutter sized the match the set. The longest length is labeled on the file. You may adjust the size of the cutter in your slicing software but please note: **Extreme scaling will distort the wall thickness.** It is recommended to leave the file sized as it. Please send us a message BEFORE purchase if you would like a size other than posted.
Files should be available for immediate download at checkout but, in rare occasions, can take up to 24 hours due payment processing. If you run into any issues or need your file immediately, please contact us. We will get back to your swiftly!
You will also receive the STL file sent directly to the email on file. ** Please verify the email on record is correct PRIOR to purchase**
A slicing software program and 3D printer is needed to produce this cookie cutter.
• Sized for 3.5"
• Comfort lip - 6mm wide
• Total cutter height is 15mm tall (approximately .59 inches").
• Cutter will accommodate dough rolled out to .5" or less
• Supporting wall is 2mm wide
• Cutting wall, if untouched, will print at 1 mm wide
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
***THESE FILES MAY BE USED FOR PERSONAL OR IN-HOME BAKERY USE ONLY***
• This digital file is not for commercial use, i.e. you may NOT sell or share this digital file or print out this cookie cutter and sell as a physical good, or offer as swag/gifts to customers or friends. Sharing this file with others is also NOT permitted, please direct them to the shop to purchase. In addition,
• MIPS is not responsible for the quality of your print as all of our files are tested and printed prior as a quality control measure. Issues with prints are most likely caused by printer or slicer settings.
• STL files and design are property of Make It Pop Shoppe, LLC.
• STL files and designs may NOT be shared or modified
• STL files may NOT be uploaded or shared on any public or file sharing sites.
• STL files are good for one size purchase only. If you need MIPS to provide an additional or secondary size for the same cutter file purchased, an additional purchase must be made.
-->By purchasing this listing the buyer agrees to and is bound by the terms and conditions outlined above.